Our support group co-facilitators are paired:
- Physician, nurse, psychologist, social workers with PhD or MA degrees, or other behavioral specialists.
- Cancer survivors or caregivers that have travelled this journey.
We are looking for new co-facilitator positions
Our support group co-facilitators lead the groups in discussions about cancer survivorship (living before, during, and after cancer treatment). Our support groups meet monthly from 6 pm-7:30pm. There is a nominal stipend for these positions.
• Head and neck cancer survivor support group co-facilitator (please see below for group information).
• New Breast cancer support group co-facilitators
• New Prostate cancer support group co-facilitators
• New Gynecological cancer support group co-facilitators
Our support groups meet monthly from 6 pm -7:30 pm. Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, our support groups are meeting on Zoom (which can also be accessed by telephone)
If you are interested in any of the above listed positions, please email Gloria Carleton MSW, LCSW or call 413-276-6100.